This page lists the resources for my book: Apache MyFaces 1.2 Web Application Development.
Example source code
Throughout the book an example scenario is used to work towards a fully functional application when the book is finished. The source code for this application can be downloaded as a zip file from the website of Packt Publishing.
Unfortunately, there wasn’t enough space to print the appendices in the paper version of the book. (In the ebook, the appendices are included.) The good news is that the appendices can be downloaded for free from the website of Packt Publishing. (Note that in the book an old URL is printed; Packt has changed the appendices download URL in a recent overhaul of their website.)
References from the book
Throughout the book, a lot of references are made to websites for downloading libraries and getting additional examples and information. If you have a paper book, you obviously cannot click the links to follow them. To save you the typing, I have made a list with clickable links of all references from the book; please see the book references page.
There can be various reasons why you may want to contact someone regarding the book:
- If you are interested in publishing a review of the book on a website or in a magazine, please contact Richard Dias, Marketing Research Executive at Packt Publishing.
- If you wish to give feedback on the book to the publisher, please use the feedback form.
- If you have a general question, you can use the contact form on the Packt Publishing website.
- If you have a technical question related to a topic covered in the book, the best thing to do is to ask the question on the MyFaces mailing list. I answer questions on that list regularly, and other members of the MyFaces community do so too.
- If any of the above options does not give you a satisfying answer, you can use the contact form on this site to contact me directly. I will do my best to answer your message as soon as I can.